Technically advanced and manufactured to our own exacting standards the ShowerTex Fly Rug combines dual purpose technology which presents horse owners with a solution to days when weather can be unpredictable, and their horses require protection from flies and potential showers.
The upper section is made from a 600D ripstop waterproof and breathable material providing protection from rain showers.
The lower section is made from a lightweight 100% polyester which offers breathability, durability along with protection against the flies and insects. The formation of the material allows for the dispersion of hot air and cool air to enter, helping to prevent heat build-up.
Your ShowerTex Fly Rug – has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
- Top line made from 600D waterproof and breathable material
- Lower part made from light and supple interlocking polyester
- Highly breathable fabric
- Long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing
- Neck cover lined with anti-static breathable polyester lining over mane
- Lined over wither and front chest with anti-static polyester lining
- Anti-Static treated
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- Extra high shoulder gusset
- Quick release chest clips
- Cross surcingles
- Fan tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clip on tail strap
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Main body : 100% Polyester
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally