A 40g fill, lightweight waterproof horse rug perfect for seasonal transitions or keeping your horse wrapped up on chillier days.Treated with our proven waterproof system, this turnout rug will keep your horse warm, dry and comfortable in the stable or the field. Our optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse's temperature. 40g filling helps to draw away any excess moisture in the coat whilst offering breathability. Use across the seasons and add our Rug Liners to increase weight if required in colder weather.
Your Titan 40 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Horse Rug Key features...
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 40g thermo bonded filling – lightweight
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 40g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Titan 40 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Extended Neck Cover
Use all Year
Safety Reflective Strips
Dirt and Mud Barrier
Use Day and Night