The Santadi Adjustable Running Martingale is crafted from the very finest Italian leather to ensure durability and suppleness from the very first use.
Easily fitted and adjusted at both the shoulder and girth. The neck straps are also adjustable so that you can fully customise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs. Finished with premium quality stainless steel buckles and fixtures this martingale is ideal for everyday use no matter what your discipline.
Why use a running martingale?
Running martingales are used to help prevent a horse from raising its head above a point where it can be controlled. When the horse raises its head too high the martingale applies leverage through the reins to the bit, encouraging the horses head downwards.
- Italian leather running martingale
- Adjustable at shoulder and girth
- Adjustable neck straps allow full customisation
- Two rings for reins to pass through
- High quality stitching
- Stainless steel buckles and fixtures
To maximise the life span of your martingale and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.