A classic lace style tall riding boot that provides a custom like fit.
Iconic style & advanced engineering with premium grade leather delivers the ultimate luxury ladies leather riding boot.
With your performance and comfort in mind these ladies tall riding boots have been hand crafted with a superior cut and sculpted fit to provide you with contoured support.
Mastered from meticulously selected, premium grade leather these boots are supple from the very first wear and the contrast tones in leather (brown only) offer superlative style. A raised outer leg provides the leg with an elongated, flattering look.
Engineered to perform, the boot provides flexibility in the ankle for a soft and easy heel down position. A discreet elastic panel runs along the rear zip for a custom feel fit.
The full-front lace up system allows for custom fitting adjustments and demands attention in the training or show ring. Built to last with premium materials, these intricately designed tall boots offer a luxury ladies tall leather riding boot at an affordable price.
A stacked heel gives the boot a bespoke look and a dual density foam cushioning system is anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking. Targeted support in the heel, bridge and ball of the foot absorbs shock and provides lasting comfort.
Premium grade leather upper
Premium grade perforated leather lining
Classic lace style provides a custom like fit
Soft square toe shape
Discreet comfort fit elastic stretch panel
Contrast leather panelling detail
Two-point rear spur rests
Premium YKK zip
Detachable pull cord
Press stud spur guard
Top security strap with snap fastening
Premium handmade sole
PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments; “These boots are just exquisite. The leather is so soft there is no breaking-in needed and the design makes my legs look elongated in the saddle. The lace-up front design allows me to adjust the fit of the boots even further for a custom feel fit. I have the brown version and the contrast leather at the front of the foot is really stylish and the insole is very comfortable to wear all day. As a dressage rider I need to be able to position my heel and leg effectively which these boots allow me to do, whereas some other brands I’ve tried have been stiff and uncomfortable at first to position my heel where it needs to be. A beautiful pair of boots with a pleasantly surprising, affordable price tag– thank you PE!”
How to care for your riding boots...Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.