These magnetic boot liners can be used to help overall wellbeing.
These come in small, medium, large and extra large - size guide included in the images. They only come in blue.
Velcro strips on the rear of the liners allow them to be attached inside our Magnet Boot Wraps or Stable Boot Wraps. They can also be used independently and secured using a bandage if desired.
Your Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wrap Liners have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face key areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of our Magnet Boot Wraps/Stable Boot Wraps
- Can be used underneath a bandage
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits
- Can help improve comfort
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
- Fabric: 80% cotton. 20% polyester
- The Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wrap Liners comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Our magnetic boot liners are endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - Can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.