Developed for the modern dressage competitor this saddle pad features interchangeable Velcro patches to display your competition numbers.
This innovative competition dressage pad has been crafted from the highest quality cotton with a highly absorbent Air Tech Mesh Lining along with wicking fibres present in the filling to draw sweat away from the skin, helping to keep your horse dry and comfortable during exercise or competition.
Each close contact cotton dressage competition saddle pad comes with 2 x PE patches and 2 x number patches that are attached either side of the pad onto integrated Velcro patches, compliant with the new British Dressage requirements.
Number patches come with three complete sets of numbers for each side and easily slot into the transparent pockets on the number patch.
A 600-denier polyester girth panel provides anti-rub protection and adjustable D loop straps allow for secure fitting to your close contact dressage saddle.
A technically advanced competition dressage saddle pad with handy number display patches, ideal for the modern dressage rider.
Your Close Contact Cotton Dressage Competition Saddle Pad has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
Close Contact Cotton Dressage Competition Saddle Pad – Key Features:
- Highest quality cotton
- High wither design
- Highly absorbent Air Tech Mesh Lining
- Anti-static & anti-bacterial lining
- Wicking fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable D loop straps
- Integrated interchangeable Velcro patch mount on either side
- Comes with 2 x PE patches
- Comes with 2 x number patches
- Comes with three complete sets of numbers for each side
- British Dressage compliant
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Length = 66cm, Depth = 57cm
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Top: 100% Cotton
Fill: 100% Polyester Anti-Wick Fibre: 500g
Mesh lining :100% polyester