The Buster 100 lightweight turnout rug is perfect for keeping your horse warm on chilly days and nights.Treated with our proven waterproof system and optimum breathable formula, this turnout rug keeps your horse warm, dry and comfortable. Featuring elegant details such as branded stainless steel hardware and subtle contrast embroidery/trims. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. A smart, highly versatile and traditionally styled horse rug suitable for use throughout the seasons.
Your Buster 100 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Turnout Rug Key features...
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded fill – lightweight plus
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 100g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Buster 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Extended Neck Cover
Use all Year
Safety Reflective Strips
Dirt and Mud Barrier
Use Day and Night
High Shoulder Gusset