Catch all eyes in the dressage arena with the Abriano Anatomic Double Bridle…
This double bridle, crafted from the finest Italian leather, is ideal for those wanting to make a startling impression in the dressage arena. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece provides superior comfort and is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. An exquisite shaped Browband is set alight with a row of sparkling rounded diamantes. Perfect for creating a truly dazzling image which is sure to make a lasting impression.
The padded anatomically shaped crank noseband dips down at the sides to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance and is adjustable to either side of the poll piece and features a refined, round raised design. A padded chin protector to the rear of the noseband can be tightened securely without creating a pinching effect and ensures no buckles are pressed against the horse’s skin. Finished with the highest quality, delicate stitching and stainless steel fastenings this anatomic double bridle is simply perfect for dressage training and competition.
Dressage Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather double bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Elegantly shaped diamante browband with 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Soft padded anatomic crank noseband
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources