Indulge yourself in Premier Equine's premium quality leather riding boots.
A refined and modern evolution of the classic 'Chelsea' paddock boot, the Balmoral leather paddock boots provide an elegant, close ankle fit and a modern aesthetic. The subtle, shaped elastic side panels provide ease of fitting along with a front zip and rear pull tab. The technical sole offers added arch support and a comfort insole provides cushioned comfort with every step. Crafted from premium grade leather and featuring a central heel spur rest, they are suitable for day to day wear and riding or even as part of a casual outfit.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated side panel
- Cushioned ankle zone
- YKK front zip
- Full arch support
- Central heel spur rest
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Anti-slip tread
- Rubber sole
- Comfort insole
- PE branded badge
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our technical, comfortable and stylish breeches.
Wearer trial comments:"The shaped elastic panels on these boots almost look as if they are just there for style, they give a really smart appearance. The leather is just beautiful and it cleans and polishes great. The front zip and rear tab make them easy to get on and off and they have a really supportive, close ankle fit. The sole is supportive which is important for long days around the yard. I have the brown ones and I get so many compliments, they are a premium boot for a surprising price".
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.