Introducing the Centauri Riding Helmet; the perfect combination of practicality, functionality, and elegance. Masterfully designed to meet PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 standards, allowing use in competition.
This elegant, peaked riding helmet is exceptionally lightweight, crafted from an ABS outer shell, providing durability and functionality within the ultra lightweight casing. The EPS inner shell offers optimal absorption of impact - to help keep you safe when it is truly needed.
The lining of the Centauri Riding Helmet is technically cut from an antibacterial, padded, comfort material, which has exceptional moisture wicking properties to help keep you cool and comfortable. The lining is removable to allow the opportunity for washing after use or replacement when necessary.
The four-point harness is engineered from a combination of eco-leather and webbing, allowing personalised structure and stability. The harness is finished with a quick release functional buckle for ease of use and a subtly padded chin guard for added comfort. The rear of the helmet sports an in-built dial system which allows for a custom precise fitting adjustment, allowing you to tailor your helmet to fit you in the most comfortable and stable manner.
The central panel of the helmet not only offers a sophisticated design aesthetic; ventilation points situated between the gloss chrome panelling and the central carbon print panel provides cooling airflow to the inside of the helmet, adding extra wearer comfort for the rider.
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Central carbon fibre finish panel
- High gloss gunmetal trims
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability
- Matte finish
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.