A luxury mid-heavy weight sheet delivers a highly durable solution to protective rugging.
The superior quality of the tight twist drill weave provides an effective barrier from the smallest particles of dust and dirt, helping to keep your horse's coat clean.
The high-quality sheet provides excellent coverage. Cut on the bias, over time allowing the rug to shape to your horse and provide a custom like fit. The flat centre back seam follows the natural shape of the spine helping to alleviate pressure and provide a contoured like fit. Additional protection at the wither, lined internally by a shearling fleece providing added comfort for your horse. Suitable for a multitude of uses from stabling through to dry weather turnout, particularly when the coat requires protection from dust and debris.
Your Barrasso has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
- Fully breathable 450G GSM drill weave fabric - Medium-heavyweight weave
- Provides a protective barrier
- Anti-Static treated
- Fleece wither pad extended internally to line the wither
- Adjustable buckle fastening and clip
- Lined at front chest
- Standard shoulder gusset
- Cross surcingles
- Taped centre back seam
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clip on tail strap
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Fabric Contents:52% Polyester & 48% Cotton