Bold colours provide a striking turnout statement whilst this versatile rug offers lightweight protection against showers during the milder months. Made from 600D triple diamond weave polyester, the Akoni 0g Original turnout rug is durable, lightweight and breathable.
Reflective strips at the front and rear of the rug increase visibility in low light conditions and the extra high shoulder gusset allows for greater range of movement at the shoulder.
This no-fill (0g) lightweight turnout rug has no neck cover or neck cover attachments, making the ideal turnout rug for horses which prefer a rug without a neck.
Your Akoni 0g Original Turnout Rug has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- 600D diamond weave polyester outer
- 0g (no-fill) – lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Fleece wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Reflective strips at front and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose turnout rug – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Perfect for the milder months (Spring, Summer and Autumn).