Premier Equine Veritini boots are engineered for performance, elegantly styled - these leather riding boots are the epitome of class.
Hand crafted with high quality leather these ladies tall riding boots offer a sculpting cut and fit for ultimate comfort in or out of the saddle.
Offering superior flexibility in the ankle for a soft and easy heel down position, the discreet leather covered elastic panel that runs along the length of the rear zip provides a custom feel fit. The field boot laced front design lends these ladies riding boots to equestrian heritage.
The raised outer leg provides an elongated, flattering profile with sweeping style lines at the top of the boot outlined with a patent piping for a stunning, sculpted finish.
This ladies leather riding boot offers luxury at an affordable price, with exceptionally soft leather they provide a contoured fit.
Engineered with the latest technology a dual density foam cushioning system has been anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking – targeting support in the heel, bridge and ball of the foot to absorb shock and provide lasting comfort and a technical sole offers all day long support.
An ergonomically designed sole provides support and grip both in and out of the saddle.
- High quality leather upper
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Field boot lace front– elastic laces
- Soft square toe shape
- Discreet leather covered comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Sweeping style lines offer a desirable finish
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK Zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Patent piping detail
- Technical sole
- PE branded badge
Style with a pair of Ladies Competition Breeches and a Ladies Competition Jacket for a show-ready look.
Wearer trial comments: “After buying Premier Equine rugs for years I was sure that the quality of their boots would be just as good – I was not disappointed! These riding boots are so soft and comfortable to wear. The field boot lace fronts allow unrestricted movement in my ankle and look stylish. There is a concealed elastic panel along the zip which is great for fitting. Great boots – I would recommend to anybody considering a new pair of riding boots”
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
Also have a look at the Premier Equine Chisouri Ladies Long Leather Field Riding Boots and the Premier Equine Dellucci long leather riding boots