The Rowford are innovative tall leather dress riding boots featuring a mixture of genuine leather and synthetic materials.Engineered to perform, they are crafted in a 3D stretch material on the outer calf for optimum fit and feature a sophisticated enclosed front for a streamline aesthetic. The combination of materials give the boots a custom cut and feel, supple from the very first use. Design lines provide a sculpted look and the distinctive contrast grains on the leather panel on the inner calf grips against the saddle and contours the leg without restriction. Brogue detailing over the toe give these boots a definitive, traditional and luxurious look. Perfect riding boots for everyday wear or competition use.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Supple leather foot & inner calf
- Synthetic performance 3D stretch calf outer
- Enclosed front dress design
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Brogue detailing
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Two-point spur rest
- Rear button up spur guard
- Soft square toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Branded PE badge
Style with a pair of Ladies Riding Breeches and Ladies Riding Jacket
Wearer trial comments: "I've purchased from Premier Equine for years, mostly rugs but this is the first time I have tried their riding boots. I was not disappointed! At such an affordable price I was unsure of how they would perform but the quality is second to none, they look and feel like boots I have paid 3x more for in the past. I especially like the sleek look of these boots and they have brogue detailing over the toes which is nice. They contour to your legs and provide great contact with the saddle and the rear zip is great for fitting".
How to care for your synthetic riding boots...Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a minimal amount of moisture within it
- Gently wipe down the boots
- Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Please note: do not use leather cleaning products on the synthetic part of these boots as it can degrade the material.
Also have a look at the Premier Equine Mazziano Ladies Long Leather Field Riding Boots and the Premier Equine Dellucci long leather riding boots