An ideal lightweight turnout rug developed to provide protection and pressure relief over the wither.
The Lucanta Stratus 100 has been crafted with a forward cut neck line and two integrated wither pads. These pads are strategically placed to sit comfortably either side of the spine and distribute pressure over a larger surface area.
Packed with function features such as vertical reflective strips which help increase visibility and a high shoulder gusset which increases the range in movement. The snug-fit neck cover comes further over the wither ensuring maximum protection against the elements.
This lightweight 100g turnout rug is compatible with our Lucanta Liners and our Combo Liners.
Your Lucanta Stratus 100 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
- 1200D diamond weave polyester outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – Lightweight plus
- Waterproof and breathable
- Forward cut neckline with neoprene wither pads, providing pressure relief
- Loop-through fastenings for detachable snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Add our Lucanta or combo rug liners to increase warmth
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Reflective strips over rear, at chest and on tail flap
- Cross surcingles
- Branded stainless steel hardware
- Padded tail flap
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable (30º) dry naturally
- The Lucanta Stratus 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag