Premier Equine Giovane Kids Tall Field Riding Boots
Premier Equine Giovane Kids Tall Field Riding Boots are engineered to perform, they are crafted in a 3D stretch material on the outer calf for optimum fit. Ideal for dressage, showjumping, cross country or a variety of other disciplines – the combination of materials give the boots a smart look whilst being supple from the very first use meaning no bedding in time.
Design lines provide a sculpted look and distinctive contrast grains on the leather panel on the inner calf grips against the saddle and contours to the leg without restriction for optimum leg positioning and accurate aids.
Elastic laces on the front of the field boot offer flexibility to achieve the appropriate heel-down position. Brogue detailing over the toe give these boots a traditional, luxurious look. Great for everyday riding or competition use.
Riding Boots Key features
- Supple leather foot & inner calf
- Synthetic performance 3D stretch calf outer
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Field boot lace front– elastic laces
- Soft square toe shape
- Two-point spur rest
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Light hygiene insole
- Rear button up spur guard
- Brogue detailing
- PE badge branding
How to care for your synthetic riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a minimal amount of moisture within it
- Gently wipe down the boots
- Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Please note: do not use leather cleaning products on the synthetic part of these boots as it can degrade the material.