A sporty long field riding boot engineered with high quality leather.
Premier Equine Chisouri Ladies Long Leather Field Riding Boots are sculpted with high quality leather these riding boots offer support, comfort and a contoured fit. Providing superior flexibility for an easy heel down position in the saddle, these ladies field boots feature a sweeping elastic panel that has been expertly crafted to give a greater custom fit feel. This unique design provides a shaped aesthetic and a desirable look.
An ergonomically shaped sole provides support to the foot and anti-slip properties.
Sumptuously soft leather is lined with a technical performance lining that wicks away moisture for ultimate performance. Every detail has been engineered with quality materials to provide premium quality ladies riding boots at an affordable price.
An anatomically designed, dual density foam cushioning system has been incorporated to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking and provides support in the bridge, ball and heel of the foot absorbing shock and offering lasting comfort.
Finished with premium detailing such as elasticated field boot laced fronts and sporty PE branding.
- High quality leather upper
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Field boot lace front– elastic laces
- Soft square toe shape
- Comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Sweeping style lines
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK Zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Technical sole
- PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments: “ These boots are simply stunning and the comfiest things I have ever worn. It’s almost like the modern and the traditional have been combined to create a really stylish boot – the sporty branding and sweeping elastic panel down the side gives them an athletic edge. The leather so supple and soft, I’ve never felt riding boots like it straight out of the box. Wonderful, premium riding boots that surpass other higher priced brands in both quality and style.”
How to care for your riding boots...Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.