A technically advanced heavyweight turnout rug engineered with a multi-fill three-layer zoning system. Ideal for horses who struggle with changes in climate, potentially resulting in loss of condition and topline – our zoning system helps to regulate temperature. Fill zones are divided by contrast tape on the outer body. The heaviest weight fill protects the large muscle groups on the topline. Medium weight fill on the sides helps regulate temperature and lighter weight filling at the front of the rug helps to prevent vital organs overheating.
Thanks to innovative multi-fill technology this rug is naturally lighter than others of comparable weight, helping to prevent pressure over the topline and wither area. An integrated neck cover provides optimum protection against the elements. The Cellular Zone 450g turnout rug offers superior warmth and comfort without added weight, making it our most breathable cold weather turnout rug.
Your Combo Cellular Zone 450 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1200D ripstop polyester outer
- Multi-weight thermo bonded fill (450g, 350g & 200g) - Heavyweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Tough, strong and durable
- Integrated snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Branded stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- The Combo Cellular Zone 450 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag